FRIC'15: Conference on Efficiently Inefficient Markets
Welcome to FRIC’15!
In collaboration with Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the ERC project FRICTIONS at the Department of Finance, Copenhagen Business School will host the third international conference on financial frictions. This year’s conference will focus on asset pricing, asset management and frictions in efficiently inefficient markets.
The conference is organized by David Lando and Lasse Heje Pedersen and will take place at CBS, August 24-25, 2015.
- Jonathan Berk, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Nicolae Garleanu, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley and CEPR
- Stefan Nagel, University of Michigan and CEPR
- Narayan Naik, London Business School
- Christopher Polk, London School of Economics and CEPR
- Pierre-Olivier Weill, University of California, Los Angeles and CEPR
Last updated by: Julie de Molade 08/08/2017