FRIC'17: Conference on Financial Frictions
Welcome to FRIC’17!
Copenhagen Business School hosts the fifth international conference on financial frictions in collaboration with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the ERC project FRICTIONS at the Department of Finance. This year’s conference will focus on Financial Institutions: Banking and Asset Management.
The conference is organized by David Lando and Lasse Heje Pedersen and will take place at CBS, August 17-18, 2017.
In order to participate in the FRIC’17 conference, you need to register here and pay the registration fee.
If you qualify for a reduced or free registration fee, please send an email to Julie de Molade at firstname.lastname@example.org before you register. In your email, please state which of the reduced fee categories that applies to you and submit documentation.
Regular participant fee:
- Jennie Bai, Georgetown University
- Miguel Ferreira, Nova School of Business and Economics and CEPR
- Marcin T. Kacperczyk, Imperial College London and CEPR
- Adair Morse, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Martin C. Schmalz, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Ilya Strebulaev, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- DKK 1000.- (app. EUR 135.-)
Please note: your conference registration is only valid once you have received an email confirmation from the conference system, so please check your inbox!
- All CBS faculty and PhD students: free of charge
- Non-CBS PhD students: free of charge
- CBS and non-CBS students: reduced fee of DKK 100.-
- Members of Finansforeningen: reduced fee of DKK 500
Last updated by: Sabrine Josephine Schmidt 08/09/2017