FRIC'18: Conference on Financial Frictions
Welcome to FRIC’18!
Copenhagen Business School hosts the sixth international conference on financial frictions in collaboration with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance. This year’s conference will focus on asset pricing, liquidity and monetary policy.
The conference is organized by David Lando and Lasse Heje Pedersen and will take place at CBS, August 16-17, 2018.
Regular participant fee:
- DKK 1000.- (app. EUR 135.-)
Please note: your conference registration is only valid once you have received an email confirmation from the conference system, so please check your inbox!
- All CBS faculty and PhD students: free of charge
- Non-CBS PhD students: free of charge
- CBS and non-CBS students: reduced fee of DKK 150.-
- Members of Finansforeningen: reduced fee of DKK 500.-
Last updated by: Simone Madsen 11/04/2019