Emerging market multinationals are becoming major players in the globalized world economy and exert growing impact in developed economies. The Department of International Economics & Management at CBS invites you to a public seminar featuring keynote practitioner speakers to share their insights on the unique cross-border expansion opportunities, challenges and partnership strategies of emerging market multinationals.
The seminar will be followed by refreshments and networking opportunity.
The event is open and free of charge but registration is required. The seating capacity is limited. A separate confirmation will be sent after registration. For sign-up, click here.
The seminar is associated with the 4th Copenhagen Conference on Outward Investment from Emerging Economies. For more details about the conference please visit here.
- Tata Consultancy Services - Mr. Peter Winther-Schmidt, Director
- Tech Mahindra - Mr. Vikash Roy Chowdhury, Assistant Vice President
- Huawei Technologies Denmark - Mr. Xiao BinBing, Managing Director
- Envision Energy Denmark - Mr. Anders Rebsdorf, Director
- Prof. Inge Ivarsson on Volvo/Geely - University of Gothenburg
- Mr. Han Xiaodong - Economic Counsellor, Chinese Embassy in Denmark