Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School are proud to host the sixth AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS on June 8, 2018.
This award recognizes the most promising finance PhD graduates in 2018. Specifically, the award recognizes the graduates specializing in financial economics pursuing degrees in any field of study, e.g. business or economics, whose dissertation and broader research potential carry the greatest promise of making an impact on the finance practice and academia.
Laura Blattner, Harvard University
Emanuele Colonnelli, Stanford University
Niels Joachim Gormsen, Copenhagen Business School
Kilian Huber, London School of Economics
Yiming Ma, Stanford Graduate School of Business
Yueran Ma, Harvard University
Scott Nelson, MIT Economics
The winners will receive a cash prize of a total of 10.000 USD sponsored by AQR and present their research in Copenhagen on June 8, 2018.
The event starts in the morning, includes a lunch, and ends in the afternoon.
Award Selection Committee:
AQR Top Finance Graduate Award 2018
Please note, the Award Selection Committee conducts an independent search for candidates so candidates cannot apply for this award. If you would like to participate in this event and see the best research by the new crop of graduates, please sign up on this website.
Extended deadline for registration is May 31, 2018 at noon and the event is free of charge.
- Nicholas Barberis, Yale University, School of Management
- Patrick Bolton, Columbia University, Graduate School of Business
- Darrell Duffie, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Ralph Koijen, NYU Stern School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, Yale University, School of Management
- Lasse H. Pedersen, (Chair), Copenhagen Business School
- Michael R. Roberts, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- David S. Scharfstein, Harvard Business School
- Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, University of California, Berkeley
Last updated by: Simone Madsen 08/07/2019